Monday 26 September 2016

Articles and quantifiers

Fill the blànks with determiners (a, an, the, Ø, that, this, those, these) and quantifiers each, some, many, much, few, a few, fewer, a little.

My Busy Work in Law Firm

I have been working  in ... law firm for three years. I deal with ... work every day. I also meet ... people either inside or outside ... office. I work for ten to twelve hours in ... day. I must wear ... uniform, and I must wear ...cosmetics to make me look nice.
In ... morning, I have to sit in and check .... coming documents in tray, and ... incoming emails. Then, I make ... note and do .... planning. ... archiving job items must be done carefully to avoid error.
I have to go out from my office when l need to meet ... client to do ... prospect. ... activity often makes me gain my weight because I usually meet them at lunch time.
I usually come back in ... minute before or after Ashr. At about 4, l sometimes have ... meeting about .... necessary point that we need to catch up. I usually become ... moderator in ...  meeting. My job doesn't finish ... easy because I have to list ... result of my job that day, answering ... late-coming emails and check what  ... activity I need to do on ... next day. As you can see, I even don't have ... time to doze.
Even I work ... much, my expectation towards my salary hasn't met ... standard one. I am paid 20% lower than what it should be. I have ... cross-check to ... law firms around ... city. Though, as a professional, complaint often puts me in grounded situation where I cannot do my best. So, for now, l just do what l need to do and plan for ... better tomorrow.