Saturday 10 September 2016

Preposition Exercise


Preposition Exercise 1
Fill the blanks by prepositions below.
  1. He is good … English.
  2. He is talking … his new friend.
  3. They always complain … their boss … anything in office.
  4. He walks … the bridge.
  5. The house is … the river.
  6. They got engaged … a clear purpose, a marriage.
  7. The university opens … September.
  8. A neighbour … our door always stalks … us.
  9. … the hill are the graves.
  10. Some cubicles … copy machine and break-out table are tidy.
  11. … some audit result, the company is predicted going to be  collapsed.
  12. We are doing the class project … our lecturer instruction.
  13. They are doing research … some students of UNINDRA.
  14. I feel … eating sandwich now. I am hungry.
  15. We still want to wait patiently … some policies are released.
towards
like                
over               
following       
at                     
before   
             against  
                    
between          
by                  
beside            
 up                                        
throughout      
behind
to                  
for


Preposition Exercise 2
Fill the blanks with any preposition  to complete the story.

I am a working student. I work, and I go … college. I am now  …  my middle 30s. I still want  …  go to college because I want to gain a better carrier  …  the future.
When I am  …  work, I face a stack of paper ...  a day. I meet many friends to get away ... boring routine. I am quite a people person. I love ... talk to any people. ... build a good link, I always greet people first. I just do not want to get stuck … my table craving … happy sessions.
When I am … campus, i enjoyed book reading … library. I can spend one ... two hours in library.  Some colleagues … mine are doing some research … next week project. It is an obligation … our Syntax lecturer. Therefore, … I work today, I will have  a group discussion … one of my friend’s house. Well, I do not ride my motorcycle today, but I must go there now. I would be better ride … a taxi there.
See you again, fellows.