Saturday 10 September 2016

Writing Practice 1


Here is an incomplete paragraph available for your verb writing exercise. Complete the gaps using the available words in brackets. 

An Annoying Friend at College

Lina ........... (be) a friend of mine in campus. She .......... (be) my coworker. Even we .......... (work) in different sections, she always .......... (invite) me along with her to have lunch together. Actually, she ........... (be) my best friend, but she ........... (be) sometimes annoying. She always ........... (want) to know deeper about me. I ........... (feel) inconvenient for that reason.
As a forty-year-old beautiful woman, she ........... (have) married with three sons. Her first son ........... (be) going to be a doctor soon, and her second child ........... (be) just beginning his study in UNJ. The last one ........... (be) a daughter who still ........... (go) to senior high school. Her husband ........... (be) a manager in a big company. I ........... (believe) she ........... (have) such a wonderful life.
Even she ........... (be) great in her way, she still ........... (get) jealous especially to me. I think she ........... (be) jealous to me from her intention to know what I ........... (do) every day. She ........... (be) a curious person. She always ........... (ask) me where I ........... (teach), what I ........... (do), how I ........... (do) this and that. One thing for sure, she often ........... (tell) about her private life. She often ........... (say) what she should not ........... (say) about her marriage. She ........... (keep) talking about that repeatedly. She not only ........... (yell) at me about that, but she also ........... (tell) anybody whom she ........... (meet). Sometimes I ........... (feel) pity. For me it ........... (be) a very reluctant topic, and it ........... (be,not) for public. I really ........... (want) to get rid from her life, but she just ........... (follow) me wherever I go. It hope she will ........... (realize) neither to share her life secret nor to be curious for another’s life. .