Saturday 10 September 2016

Punctuation and Capitalization Practice


Punctuation and capitalization will be our best consideration in writing. Check this slight review for punctuation and capitalization.
Now, let's practise punctuation and letter capitalization by adding some punctuations and by capitalizing some letters in exercise 1 and exercise 2

Exercise 1
as a student of unindra i experience much wonderful time and great solid team here i spend a lot of sessions studying here and spending time with my friends we sometimes do peer work we spare for a quiz preparation and we have small discussion for score evaluation i have many nice and smart friends in class we support each other we help any friend who needs help we solve any problem together our class chief is fauzy he is smart and diligent he is the main booster of our class solidity

even i live in a far distance from my campus i enjoy my weeks my house is in jurang mangu and my campus is in tanjung barat it sometimes takes two and a half hours for me to get to campus sometimes i ride my motorcycle often i take public transport and rarely does a nice friend ride me to college

my favorite subject in unindra is basic writing  i always love when saturday comes it means the time for me to know how to write well  the class begins at 2 pm in the afternoon my lecturer is mrs hanna she is a pretty smart  lecturer she lectures us how to write in her attractive teaching style in last meeting she said to us everybody dont forget next week we will have writing 1 progress test just prepare yourselves and get your best result ok well now i will study for the next writing test wish me luck will you

Exercise 2

i am a girl of ambonese aged twenty two years old my friends call me tiur that is my nick name now i just begin my work as an employee in bpjs ketenagakerjaan i just began my job on last monday september 5th it is difficult to adapt either with my new friends or with company policy i think it is a luck for me to be able to work here my father mr polo was very happy when he noticed that  was accepted here

my working schedule is from 7 am until 4 pm  i work for eight hours another hour is for break time last two days one of yesterday my friend here invited me along to shop with her she is tina we went to matahari department store to shop till drop i just followed her i wanted to buy clothes but i couldnt for l did not have enough money l had not got y first salary l need to be financially efficient tina wanted to buy me clothes but i refused it gently i felt regret why i said no i love the charles and keith blouse tina is a very kind person wanting to purchase me cloth at that time but politely i denied her help 

actually in my new office i have great friend the problem is that i just need to adapt with air conditionered room and stack of paper on my desk before i used to work outdoor meeting people and to enjoy the day spending time in sun heat i hope i can enjoy my work as i regularly do it