Friday 16 September 2016

Writing practice 2

Fill the blanks with appropriate verbs.

1. I .... to talk to your boss to .... something.

2. My college schedule .... my working schedule.

3. Some sweets on my desk .... by my coworkers. When I wanted to .... them, they were out of anyway.

4. Dealing with night shift ... often tiring for me.

5. When my boss ...., I .... in my room.

6. Because some matters at office ...., we should .... by tomorrow.

7. I ....some meetings today with management board.

8. Both your idea and his idea ...excellent.

9. Management board .... able to decide what ... the best for you.

10. Walking towards the door fast ... her colide another female employee.

11. How .... I  .... actively during work if you always distract me?

12. Will the new policy .... this semester?

13. He .... his resignation letter hesitatedly.

14. All of us ....  in break-out table during working hour.

15. He sometimes .... good compliments for motivated and diligent employees.