Friday 9 September 2016

Twist tongue

Let's practice this twist tongue with a peer.

1. Eddie edited it

2. She sells seashells by the seashore

3. I saw Susie sitting in a shoeshine shop

4. Where she shines she sits, and where she sits she shines

5. Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear.
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair.
Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t fuzzy, was  he?

6. I have got a date at a quarter to eight; I’ll see you at the gate, so don’t be late

7. You know New York, you need New York, you know you need unique New York

8. If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?

9. A big black bug bit the big black bear and the big black bear bit the big black bug back

10. Tom threw Tim three thumbtacks

11. Rubber baby buggy bumpers

12. Frivolous fat Fannie fried fresh fish furiously

13. Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?

14. Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager managing an imaginary menagerie

15. I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit, upon a slitted sheet I sit

16. How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?

17. I thought I thought of thinking of thanking you

18. Near an ear, a nearer ear, a nearly eerie ear

19. I saw a kitten eating chicken in the kitchen

20. A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk