Saturday 10 September 2016

Speaking Practice 3


WELCOMING A FRIEND

Welcoming friend is a common to do for someone who likes to make friend. Practice this dialogue with a peer in turn.

A:Hi Nurul. Did you just arrive here?
N:Hallo Ahmad. Yes I did.
A:Wow, welcome back home. You stayed in Jakarta for 6 years, didn’t you?
N:Yes, and I completed My  under-graduate study in four years, too.
A:So, you went to Jakarta  not only to study? What did you do there?
N:I worked there, too.
A:Really? What did you do there?
N:I taught children in primary school.
A:Wow, excellent. I have been dreaming to teach children since I was kid,  but it was only my call. Destiny brings me to another way.
N:What are you doing now?
A:I work as a technician in a small company.
N:That is also good. Success for your job now.
A:Thank you, Nurul. 
N:No need to mention that.
A:So, what is your next plan, Nurul.
N:Well, now  I am teaching in  a senior high school not far from here. I think I will just do teaching and educating the children here.
A:Great to hear that, could I visit you teaching some times?
N:Sure thing. Why not? Please feel free to come any time you want, and permit me to have a visitation to your work site some times in the future, too.
A:Of course I won’t stop you. Just come anytime you want, but please confirm me in advance when you are about to come, will you?
N:Sure, I will. Nice to talk with you, Ahmad.
A:Me too, Nurul. I hope we can meet soon for our visitation.
N:Yes, can’t wait for the moment. See you again
A:Bye.